Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sneak Preview

As I mentioned before, I am discovering the world of digiscrapping. I've been scrapbooking the traditional way for over 10 years and I don't think I will ever give it up b/c there's nothing like the fun of getting your hands dirty with all the glue, punches, scissors, stickers, papers, etc... That said, I think I am going to be just as passionate about digiscrapping because the only limit is my imagination! Here's a page I created out of my first kit. I'm still working on some of the embellishments, but all the papers are finished. I call it Fuzzy Slippers! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love it! I love the orange and pink it's great and what a wonderful name for a kit! I can't wait to see your elements!

Rose said...

Great job!!! It's sooo creative!