Monday, January 7, 2008

Saving a Memory

Most people who know me well, know that I love taking pictures - I even love being in them. Any excuse I can find to snap a photo, I will take it. I can’t help myself - I loving having that little point in time saved forever on my SD card. And that is why I have a photo of myself “hamming it up” with this golden pig! Why else would a perfectly normal person have a picture of themselves with something like this? We were in Seattle and the city was preparing to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Pike Place Market with a bunch of elaborately decorated pig statues and I just had to have my picture taken with a pig.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

This is so cute & I too am obsessed with taking pictures! I like your swirls & stars - I also really like the 'inky' border. Great pic too!