Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Little Luck Goes a Long Way!

Wow! I’ve been so busy these past few days. I've been working with the site admin at scrapper's zone to get my files uploaded so I can start selling my digiscrap kits, I've also been working like mad to scrap a couple pages with each of my kits so I'll be able to post some examples. Here are a couple pages made with my “a bit o’ luck” kit. My nephew, Kristian, loves to play baseball but sometimes he gets a little bored - I thought these pics of him were too cute not to share!


Additionally, I've started school this week. I earned an associates degree a few years ago but with the wedding, house buying and my dad's illness, time just flew by and now it's finally time to finish! Wish me luck - I am going to be constantly busy girl. :o)

3 comments:

Ryan said...

KJ I love your pages! Wonderful!

Kate said...

How does one go about purchasing your kits? I especially like the baseball theme.

movefearlessly said...

these pages are great - i got a kick out of all the pics!