Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Keeping Busy

I haven’t had much time to work on personal projects lately because I’ve been so swamped with work and school. So, I decided to show you some of the other things I’ve been working on.

Here’s a logo I created for work – this is for a month long contest in the sales department:


I’ve also been taking on as many freelance projects as I can. I really need to build up my portfolio and build my experience. Here’s a poster I’m working on for a friend of a friend. He wants to display this with his race car at races and shows. Eventually, I’ll add a large picture of the car between the title and the body text - and maybe some smaller photos along the side over the checker boarder. (I’m just waiting on feedback from the owner before I go much further.)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

These are both awesome KJ!
HUGS to you girl!
Love,
~Steph

Rose said...

Love the bullet graphic. Pretty awesome. Keep up the good work. Love you, Rose