Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures at the Park



I took these pics with my cell phone so they aren’t the best quality…but they are the only pics I have from the afternoon I took my nephews to play at the park, so they had to be scrapped.

We had been home all morning so a walk down to the park after Luke’s nap was just what we needed. The boys really enjoyed playing in the sand. We used plastic cups to make “sandcastles”. Luke’s favorite part was knocking the sandcastles down after Lloyd put them up…as you can imagine, Lloyd was not very thrilled with that so I started taking pictures to distract Luke. We also sent the pictures to mommy’s email so she could see how much fun we were having while she was at work.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

KJ this is too cute! I love how you did Luke's name in those rounded squares... and how the pic of Lloyd is poking out on his LO. Great colors too!! You're oh so talented!

Rose said...

I'm loving that kit you've used. Is it yours?? Gorgeous!!! Super cute LOs as well. I agree with Stephanie -- Luke's name is sooo cute.