Monday, October 29, 2007

Camera Blues!

So, as life generally goes...my camera went kaput while I was on VACATION and most of my photos were awful. The shutter started to go out on my 2nd day with my sister and her family. By the end of the trip, every picture I took had way too much contrast and all these white lines running through them. I was so disappointed. This photo could have been one of the best pics I’ve ever taken of my sister and her kiddos...but instead, it was a mess. I tried making it look better with a few photoshop tricks – here are the results. Not too bad hugh? It helps that I had beautiful scenery and picture perfect models!

Well, now it’s time to go camera shopping. I guess I can’t complain too much…a new toy is always fun! ;o)

~KJ

1 comment:

Ryan said...

BUMMER about the camera! I think you did a wonderful job on the picture - I can see how wonderful of a photographer you are! (not to mention a photoshop wiz!)
I will have to agree that new toys are so much fun! ;)
Happy Shopping!