Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Haunted Alamo

I took some pics of the Alamo recently and I’ve been trying to think of a really cool, different way to present them. Today I finally figured it out – Haunted Alamo! I cut out the background from this photo – painted the sky & clouds, changed the color hue & saturation and applied a couple filters until the Alamo looked spooky enough. Then I painted some dirt and other grungy texture on the building to make it look older, added the ghosts and then the lightening bolts. If you can’t see all the details, click on the picture to open a larger version.
~KJ

1 comment:

Ryan said...

This is so awesome... I love the little touches - the bats & the face in the clouds!! I love your stuff!!
Thanks for your helpful comments on my SCRAP BLOCK I was having... or am having! Love ya!