Friday, March 21, 2008

Who is that cute little girl?

Oh, wait a minute...that's me! He he. I found this picture today and just couldn't resist scrapping it. I was feeling so nostalgic! Or perhaps it's all the homework I have due that's reminding me of a time when I was young? No, it's probably that I just wanted an excuse not to read 50+ pages of homework tonight!

If you're looking for a way to procrastinate, digiscrapping a great way to get out some creative energy and it's so much more fun than the things we're "supposed" to be doing! If you want some creative motivation, why not check out the mega team kits at scrapper's zone? We have 4 team kits in the store created by talented SZ designers so click here for all the details!




2 comments:

Ryan said...

wow are you sure that's you and not Lynn! lol
What a precious photo - love the LO!

Rose said...

LOL. . I thought for sure it was Lynn, too! Wow! What a fun LO!