Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365

There’s been a lot of buzz online about Project 365 so I’ve decided to participate this year. As part of this project, I’ll be taking one picture every single day – by then end of the year, my creative photography skills should be greatly enhanced. To take it a step further, I’m going to scrap each week’s photos and by the end of this year, I’ll have a magnificent record of each day of my life. It’s going to be exciting to look back and remember a little moment from each day. The past 2 years of my life have been pretty difficult, so it’s time for a turn around and I KNOW 2009 is going to be wonderful!



To scrap this layout, I used a kit called Spontaneous Delight by Carrie Stephens (http://www.carries.typepad.com/). How kismet - I decided to participate in this project the first time I read about it on this blog; it was a spontaneous decision that I am very delighted about. ;o)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

awww.. can you picasa or share your pics of my bday with me somehow??
I love this LO & your project is going to be wonderful! I look forward to SEEING your year!!
Love ya!
~Steph