Friday, April 4, 2008

Celebrating with a Free Gift for You!

Today I am celebrating! Not only is today FRIDAY, but I logged into scrapper’s zone this morning and to my great surprise a beautiful set of layouts using one of my kits was right there, before my eyes. I wanted to shout “whoo hoo” but everyone would have looked at me like I was crazy so I just did a little happy dance in my seat. I can’t tell you how proud I felt to see someone else make a LO with the very first digiscrap kit I ever designed. I’m not a mother, but this sense of pride must be close to what it feels like to see your kiddo accomplish something new.

Deborah Sparks’ LOs created using my fuzzy sweater kit are bright and fun!

Emme
Pink Sweater

I honor of this special occasion, I’ve created a freebie for you that coordinates perfectly with my Juicy kit; click here to pick up this free photo mat at scrapper’s zone.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - This is wonderful news!

Rose said...

Love that freebie!! :)