Thursday, July 17, 2008

Grungy Pics of the Boys

I’ve been working like mad to get my latest kit finished. It’s almost ready and will be available at scrapper’s zone very soon! I always need masculine elements cause there are a lot of boys in my life…the trouble is, they’re just not as popular as the girly embellishments. So, while scrapping these pics of my nephews, I decided to make a few rustic embellishments which this turned into a great idea for a new kit.

Here, Lloyd and I are dressed as pirates, at the Mall of America’s “Park After Dark”. It was a family style Halloween celebration and we all had a great time!


This LO may look familiar as I posted it last week with a different picture. I discovered that I had already scrapped that picture and it is “snug as a bug in a rug” in my scrapbook. Well, the beauty of digiscrapping is, you can make a few changes and have a new picture in the same layout super quick. Yeay! So, here is the latest version of this LO. We were at the MOA and Luke was hungry – he had no patience for Aunt KK’s camera…he wanted to eat!

No comments: