Thursday, July 24, 2008

Commercial Use Freebie "Fabric Tag"

Friday is the last day of our Super Hot Summer Sale at Scrapper’s Zone. Most of the store is on sale at 60% off regular prices – even my newest kit. You should stop by and check it out before the sale ends.





Yesterday, I spent a couple hours unzipping and organizing all my commercial use freebies. I’ve downloaded tons of them, but hadn’t taken the time to organize everything. It felt like such an accomplishment! I also felt inspired to design a CU freebie to share with everyone – you know, “share the love!” So, click here to grab this CU fabric tag. If you like it, leave me some love!


And 1 more thing, my good friend Steph has a QP freebie on her blog. It's really cute so stop by and check it out.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Great tag!!!
Love you miss you - thanks for the mention ;)
~Steph

Our Crafty Dreams said...

thanks for the freebie. It's cool.