Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CPK Pics

Hello everyone! I’m back from a fun filed visit with my sister and her boys. I was only gone a week, but had such a great time that it feels like I’ve been gone a month. For those of you who don’t know, my brother in law is in China working on the train system that everyone will use during the Olympics. In order to reduce the pollution, all the locals have had their driving restricted during the games and they’ve turned off all the factories. This should make a big difference in the smog. Meanwhile, people have to get around and that’s where the trains come in. BIL was there for a couple weeks – came home for 1 week and has gone back for 3 more weeks.

So, because BIL is traveling, I planned a trip to visit my sister so she wouldn’t be so lonely. She had to work a few days while I was there, so I watched the boys. That was a lot of fun - we walked to the park, played with water guns, played Wii, watched movies and had a blast. Lloyd turned 6 while I was there! I’ve got tones of new pics of my sweet nephews and I hope to get some scrapped and posted soon.

In the mean time, here’s a LO of some pics I took before I left. My all time FAVORITE pizza at California Pizza Kitchen is the Pear and Gorgonzola. They took it off the menu and I was so PO’d - I didn’t go back for a LONG time. Well, thanks to fans like me who complained, they’ve brought it back and I am SO thrilled. So, I took some pics with my camera phone when SD and I had dinner there a couple weeks ago…how can you not LOVE a pizza served with salad on top??


1 comment:

Rose said...

LOL. . . I'm glad you're back. . I've missed your posts. Hugs.