Thursday, August 14, 2008

A New LO and a Commercial Use Freebie for You!



Here’s a layout I scrapped with a photo of my nephews and I. I just LOVE this photo that my sister took of us by the water. Don’t you like how the title is part of the picture? These templates are all the rage right now so I made this one and am sharing it with you! Scroll to the end of this post for the link.

Template by: me
Papers by: http://mommyscraps.wordpress.com/

I’m going to Houston for a design conference tomorrow. SD’s coming with me and we’re going to stay a few extra days and see some sites. I won’t be back online until Monday so have a great weekend.

Click here for your commercial use freebie in .png format and enjoy! Leave me some love if you like this template!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).