Friday, August 29, 2008

Freebie Friday Fun!

T.G.I.F.F! Welcome to Freebie Friday – today is an exciting day for me! I‘ve got 2 new products in my store at Scrapper’s Zone. I’ve been working on Guitar Angel and Little Bird for a long time and they’re both finally ready! This is the perfect weekend to launch them because we’re having a Labor Day 50% off sale so you can grab both these mega kits for half off through 11:59pm on Monday, 09/01/08.

Here’s a great LO I made with Guitar Angle. I think this captures my niece, Olivia perfectly!



And because I’m so proud of this kit and this LO, I’ve got TWO freebies for you today. The first is a personal use brag book sized quick page of this awesome layout. You can grab it here.



The 2nd freebie is a commercial use photo template. This style is SO popular right now. I absolutely love the way these templates let your photo become part of the title. Grab this freebie here.


Don’t forget to leave me some love if you download my goodies.
Have a great Labor Day weekend!

~KJ

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

cute template and bbp! thank you! :)