Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Lay Out


I've been working on a new kit and trying to catch up on scrapping some layouts, so I haven't blogged in a few days. Here's a LO I finished today. I scrapped this pic of Gab at my friend Yvette’s baby shower in April....she looks thrilled doesn't she? lol. I completed this LO with my portion of the Music Team Kit available at Scrapper's Zone. I’m working on a few other Los, but they aren’t ready yet - I'll share them you soon.

We're expecting bad weather this weekend - ok, not as bad as the people close to the coast, but lots of wind and high rains…I can’t wait. I love a good thunderstorm.


It’s been 7 years since the attack on the World Trade Center in NY. Please don’t let this day go by with out a quick prayer for everyone who was affected by this tragedy. They say time heals all wounds, which is a good thing…but we have to work hard to remember the past and to learn from it.

No comments: