Friday, February 22, 2008

Austin


Here's a picture from my recent trip to Austin. The journal says:

"Shawn-David and I took a mini vacation to Austin on February 17. We visited Barton Creek Mall (a place I used to LOVE) and spent a lot of time exploring all the changes in my hometown. We also walked around Town Lake and took this picture by propping my camera in a tree – hence the funny angle! Then we had dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse and drinks with friends at the Six lounge and stayed the night at the Holiday Inn Town Lake. "

I put together this LO using the Whimsical Wonderland papers by AKay and a template I created. Did you notice the little top part of the capitol building in the left corner? I got that from a picture SD took while I was driving!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I love the LO & I did notice the capital - great extraction!!

Rose said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Great LO