Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shoelace Template

I recently purchased shoelace “rub-ons” for my traditional scrapbook and I loved them so much, I thought it would be neat to create them for my digital scrapbook as well. So, today I made this template with a shoelace border. Templates allow digiscrappers to drop their photos, papers and embellishments into a design to make a quick layout. They also help inspire people who may be struggling with setting up a page. Let me know what you think of this template and if you’d like to use it so I can send it to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new template. Are you going to do it in colors as well? I'd love it in brown and/or maroon.

Mom

Rose said...

Great template!!! Look at you designing!!! There are lots of places looking for designers! :)