Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Mother's Heart

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. Sorry for neglecting you! This was a holiday weekend and my hubby and I took a mini vacation. There have been a lot of beautiful, free Valentine's Day Kits on the digi scrap sites I like to visit. I downloaded this one called, Romantic Kit by Helena Monteiro Designs and just HAD to use it. I generally like to design my own kits, but this was so pretty that I couldn't resist! These pics are of my sister-in-law and her kiddos at Christmas.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

oh I just love it! Great quote too! This is gorgeous! Glad to hear y'all went on a mini vaca!!

Rose said...

Fun LO! I love that stitch heart. I'm jealous of your mini vacation. I want to go!! Hope you got lots of photos!!!