Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Reminder of My Dad

I put together this design today and the journaling reads: I’ve heard it said that if you pay close attention, you will sometimes receive little signs that remind you of a loved one who has passed away. Recently I was rushing off to meet my mom for dinner and I happened to look down and see something that stopped me in my tracks. I just had to take this picture. You see, most of my life, my dad smoked this type of cigarette. It was almost a year to the date that we found out my Dad was sick and here, in the most unlikely place, was a reminder of him. I felt so blessed.
*I added the "daddy" to the picture as part of the design.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Very special LO. I love that you've used something so simple and made it so special. Hugs!

Ryan said...

Wow KJ! You've created a memory here - wonderful journaling! It's amazing how such little things can bring the strongest memories.
LOVE YOU!