Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Update

We got back from Dallas late last night, so I won’t have any pics to share with you for a few days. But, we had a great time with Keith and Carrie so I’ll give you more details later in the week.

In addition to all the digiscrap fun I had last week during the National Scrapbook Day celebrations, I actually made some time to sit down and paper scrap. These pics of my nephew, Luke, are from 2006. Mom and I went to MN to visit for Mother’s Day. This LO is extra special because I used some elements out of the Scrapbook Trunk that Ashley and Stephanie gave me for my birthday. They gave me this awesome red trunk with over 400 scrapbook treasures! It ROCKS! Thank you gals. I know I’ve said this before, but this was a GREAT gift and I LOVE it!

3 comments:

ChrissyW said...

hey there!! thanks for stopping by my blog - look forward to seeing what you make with that template!! there's a few more freebies there too - feel free to grab them! :) off to peek around your blog! Chrissy

Rose said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun (the trunk!) Totally cool!!! And I love your Luke LOs!! Super Sweet!

Heather Stokes said...

OH MY GOD - I HAVE TO HAVE THAT TRUNK - That has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen. lol