Thursday, May 8, 2008

NSD Celebration Wrap Up

I hope you all enjoyed the NSD freebies I’ve posted here for the last 7 days. They'll be here for a while so if you didn't get them all, there's still plenty of time.

The celebration at Scrapper’s Zone was a lot of fun! I participated in 3 challenges (I started a 4th LO, but couldn’t get it finished in time). I also hosted the Daily Alpha challenge where participants got a new alpha each day and were to incorporate it in a LO. At first I thought I would have to make 7 full alpha sets, but luckily Nancy and Patricia came to my rescue and I only had to make 1. Whew! Here are the LOs I finished for the Element, Circle and Multi Photo challenges respectively. (As soon as I can, I'll finish the LO for the Template Challenge and post it here for you to see.)
Element Challenge - incorporate these 3 elements into a LO (rose, metalic swirl, button)

Click here for credits.

Circle Challenge - incorporate circles in your LO



Click here for credits.

Multi Photo Challenge - Create a LO with atleast 5 photos

Click here for credits.

SD and I are heading to Dallas this weekend. Our friend Keith and SD's cousin, Rene, are graduating from college! Congrats guys.




2 comments:

KrisG said...

I love your LOs!!!! I have a "thing" for foof and frill, LOL. These are just fabulous.

And thanks for coming by to leave some loving on my LOs at my blog! I loved doing the wedding LO... and SHE even made me redo it again for 12X12. Dummy me, I didn't save the working copy and only kept the 600 pixel one, haha.

... just wondering... if you didn't get that dress, what color DID you go with? I think the red is so fabulous!

Rose said...

I really like that last LO! It's soo much fun!!!