Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ocean Friends Charity Kit

I have a group of friends that are busy creating a mega kit to raise money for the Shiner’s Hospital. One of our friends has a daughter who is being helped tremendously by this generous charity and they wanted to do something nice in return. Here is my contribution to the Ocean Friends Charity Kit. The kit won’t be in stores for a while because our fearless leader for this project is spending the next few months with her daughter as show goes through surgery and recovery. As soon as the kit is available for purchase, I’ll make sure to let you all know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KJ,
I guess since you haven't been tagged lately and that you haven't added me to your blog sidebar... I'm tagging you!! LOL. Hugs. Come check out my blog for the tag info. :)
Hugs,
Jennifer

kizgold said...

Love the blog! You have been tagged. Visit my blog for directions. http://thescraploft.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

Loving that charity kit. oh and like Jennifer, You've been tagged!!! Please visit my blog http://rosemcdigiscrap.blogspot.com for more instructions.